Kathmandu University (KU)
open application for admission in BSc Ag (Bachelor of Science in Agriculture) for the academic year 2021/2022. Students must appear on the entrance exam conducted in the mode of Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Online registrations start on September 26, 2021 (2078/06/10 B.S)
- Registration ends on October 30, 2021 (2078/07/13 B.S)
- Registration (Application form) should be done online only
- Application Fee: NRs 1500/-
- Application Fee Payment Method: Can be paid through Bank and Digital Wallet (Esewa, Khalti)
- For more details, visit this link: http://apply.ku.edu.np/
Eligibility for Admission
- Students must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in both grade 11(XI) and grade 12(XII) (or equivalent)
- Students must have passed with a minimum grade of C individually in all subjects.
- Or, minimum 50% in total aggregate and a minimum 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- CTEVT Diploma Agriculture must have 50% in aggregate.
Duration of Program
The total duration of the program is four years (i.e., Each year consists of two semesters, eight semesters in total).
Courses are categorized into four broad themes: Basic Course (4%), Agricultural courses (84%), Workshops and Fieldwork (4%), Internship and Project Work (8%).
Notice related to test results and other activity will be published on KU website on November 2, 2021.
KU website link: www.ku.edu.np
For More Details, Visit this link: Click Here
Disclaimer: All the information was collected from KU official website (www.ku.edu.np).